Key values that are reflected in everything we do
SMARTIDIOM’s structure is founded on a key pillar which governs the entire Group’s working methods: respect for ourselves and for others.
This message is made clear through the working relationships we establish, as well as in the way in which we interact with society and the environment.
THE PRINCIPLES OF CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
Transparency, honesty and equal opportunities
Respect for the competition
Adopting the best practices
Open, transparent communication
The safeguarding of health and welfare
Respect for the environment
- Continuous investment in the personal and professional fulfilment of our employees;
- Acquiring equipment that meets the working needs of our teams.
- Actively participating in developing the communities we are a part of, through solidarity, sponsoring events and establishing partnerships.
- Reducing the environmental impact of our business;
- Promoting initiatives that contribute to global sustainable development.
Code of Conduct
We are committed to maintaining a fair, professional environment in all the relationships we establish. To achieve this goal, we have created a Code of Conduct which describes the practices that govern our company. This code comprises all Employees and Management members, ruling their relationship with Customers, Suppliers and Stakeholders in general.
If you want to better know SMARTIDIOM’s work philosophy, please read our Code of Conduct.